pregnancy calendar

Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been a while...

Sorry to Mom, Missy, Eden, Donna D, Janelle, and the couple of other anonymous readers of my blog posts. I appoligize for not posting anything for over four months. A lot has happened since January 25th. My new job was ok at first, then hell, then it got better, well it was ok enough for me to hang in there for about three and a half months. A few weeks into the job I decided I was going to buy a new car... I got an 03 Envoy for a great price. Now I know why it was so cheap, the damn thing has been in the shop more than I have been able to drive it. The baby shower and visit from Missy was a great success! Thanks to all that helped make it a great day/weekend. Then it went back to us missing Missy. Everything has been pretty good since the baby shower. Nothing really exciting enough to write about that I can thing of other than the best day of my life... the day my daughter was born. ((See next post for every last detail of that day))

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay! You're back!!!