pregnancy calendar

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy busy busy

So the past couple days have been kind of crazy. I just cant explain it. My sister has taken charge of my baby shower plans, which is good because other wise the planning wouldn't of even began yet. She has been on the ball with everything, she's already got the invitations ordered and is waiting for me to get her all the addresses... That's been stressful! I never thought that getting a couple of peoples name's and addresses together, the only problem is is that there's more than just a couple people to invite and we dont want to forget anyone. I think that I've got the list complete and only have a couple more addresses to get before I can email that list to Missy. The other nightmare has been the registries. I never thought that it would be that hard, I was flipping between the three registry websites and was trying to find the best deal on single item and trying to find the best of the best of everything, even down to the onesies, socks, etc. That was taking forever!! Missy and Eden, well mainly Eden :), has been adding stuff faster than I can think of it because she knows what I am going to forget or not know to add. So other than the stress of the planning of the baby shower, I'm freaking out about going to work tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first day at my new job. All this coming week I work 12-6 and am extremely nervous. I dont know what to expect. I'm hoping that it is everything that I want it to be and then some. I dont know exactly what I will be doing, I'm guessing that I will be put where ever that they need me to be. I know that I'm not going to be scrubbing toilets or anything but I'm sure there will be some diaper changing being done : / I'm pretty nervous and I think that my little girl can since that. She has been more active than usual tonight. :) I'm loving it though... WISH ME LUCK TOMORROW :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

Eden said...

You'll do fine tomorrow- the diaper changing is the easiest part ;)

...seriously.

Kingston's Mom said...

Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Eden is right. The diapers are the easiest!