pregnancy calendar

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Its been a while...

So I haven't posted anything since last year and I think now is a good time to do it. I'm testing out my new prego tickers that I'm trying to get to come up at the end of each post. If it works, great, if not, oh well, I'm not stressing over it. I am now officially 23 weeks prego. My baby girl is will be the size of a papaya for another week or so. She is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Although my baby girl seems to like country music and a little bit of Ill Bill, basically the song that he did for Riya and Eden :) I'm in love with that song! Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, she's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. When she's awake, I totally know it. I can finally feel those little jolting kicks from the outside of my belly, I have been feeling her move for a month or two but I've been feeling her kick from the outside of my belly. So far I'm the only one that's felt her, she wont really move for anyone else. I think it's so easy for me to feel her because I can feel her from the inside and out so I know when she's moving. Well I should go play with my scanner and get the ultra sound pics up from two weeks ago but then again I dont feel like it. I think I'm going to go lay on the couch with my pup because there's nothing better to do when your waiting on a phone call :( I know that he wont be to the dock until probably about 8:30 and then wont be home til about 10:30 or 11 so I may just take a nap and let the call wake me up. I made a pretty dank meatloaf (Well it smells and looks great but then again I haven't cooked it yet so I still have the chance to burn it or mess it up some how) but hopefully he will want micky d's for dinner tonight and I'll throw the meatloaf in the oven tomorrow night.

No comments: