pregnancy calendar

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Update....

Ok so today I was informed that my page needed to be updated. Well, there's not really a lot to talk about. There's actually a lot I could talk about since I haven't made a post since the 16th when I made three posts. Can ya tell that I was a little excited about finding out what I was having! Yea, well since then she's been moving a lot more, everything with the baby is so far so good. Couldn't be happier. I spent my Christmas holiday with my mom, my sister, her husband and his family in Marion, Virginia. It's about an 7 or 8 hour drive. Mom and I left at 7 am Wednesday morning and came home Saturday afternoon/ night. Today was a busy day, seeing how I was too tired too clean and get everything done yesterday when I got home, I didn't do much. I did get my clothes washed but not folded. Today I was supposed to get A LOT done, so much for that. I got up and fed the horses this morning, went to my moms to get a desk thing and we decide to go to church. The service was great, we ran into a old friend and chatted with her and her grown daughter for a little bit. I did do some dishes and some more laundry although none of it got folded. So basically I was about to get some mad house cleaning and rearranging done but... Eden called and convinced me to go riding. I get ready to go riding, ready to go to the barn and my car doesn't start. I decided that since Gauge was in his bedroom for the most of the morning and I hadn't been exercising at all, that we would walk with Eden and mom while they rode. At that time I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I had to of walked a good 500 miles! I thought I was gonna drop! Some how I made it home alive and realized that I need groceries. Since my car is currently dead, I got my mom to run me to the store. Now I'm home trying to defrost some deer burger and getting ready to cook and vacuum. One of these days I will accomplish what I've got planned for the day, one day, probably not today though. I will go get started cleaning a little though. So that was a little of what I've done since the 24th. I'm not quite sure what I've done from the 16th through the 23rd. I'm quite sure that I did a whole lot of nothing, nothing at all. The 21st was Chads birthday so we went out to eat with his family then back to his parents house that night to get his presents and my Christmas presents since I wasn't here for Christmas. Hope everyone had a good Christmas, I know I did even though I missed my boyfriend, puppy and home sweet home. I will truly try my hardest to keep ya'll updated better than I have been! Sorry for the delay of posts but I've got to get back to my busy house cleaning duties.


Later Gators

2 comments:

Eden said...

That's better. Thank you.

Melissa said...

It was good to see you and spend Christmas with you!

XO's