pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

5:30 AM....

So I've been wide awake since five o clock this morning. Chads alarm clock has been going off since quarter til four. Usually I can go back to sleep, maybe not right away buy at least by 6ish. I dont think today is going to be one of those days, today is the big day to find out whether or not Chad and I are having a beautiful baby girl or a gorgeous baby boy.I'm so excited! I would probably go back to bed easier if I were just to put some music on and put my computer away for awhile. It would also probably help if Gauge wasn't playing with his duck that quacks. Once he finds that quacker, he doesn't lay off of it. He killed his other duck and all his other squeaky toys that he's had. Well I think I'm going to lay back down and rest for a couple more hours until I have to get up to go feed the horses, do laundry and wait impatiently until 1:30 when I head up the beach with my mom. I'm sorry but I cant post my announcement or any hints until Chad comes home. From the doctors office I will call my sister, a couple close friends and Chad's mom. As soon as Chad calls me and I tell him whether he will be having the girl that he wants or the boy that I'm sure he wants even more, then I'll make my blog post about it. Well, that is, as long as I dont go riding for a bit. Have a good day everyone!

No comments: