pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My first of many blogs :)

Ok, so I'm definatly new at blogging. I dont know where to start. Do I tell my life story in short or start with today?? Well first off, I've had a couple insperations to blogging. I read my sister, Missy's, blog everyday, right after that I have to go straight to Eden's blog. For those who don't know these two lovely ladies, you are truely missing out on extremely great friendships. Missy is my one and only sister. Although we havent exactly been best friends since we were little, she has always been there for me. I've definatly made some mistakes in my life, and my sister has been there for me to give me her opinion, even though I didnt always ask for it. I love her to death and owe the world to her. Eden has been my sister's best friend since they were knee high to grasshoppers. She was basically part of our family. Eden and I have become pretty good friends here recently. These two girls mean the world to me and have inspired me to start blogging. Another great woman in my life is my mom. She is my idol, my hero, my everything. No matter what, she's always been there for me even though I havent exactly wanted here there at all times. I can think that I am a grown woman that can make it on my own with the help of my wonderful boyfriend but when it comes down to it, I've never been what she's been through. I hope and pray everyday that I will be as good as a mother that she has been to me, Missy, and even Eden. So I've thought about it and I'm not going to tell my life story because if you are reading this then you should know my life story, if not...just ask. It's that simple. So I just what to thank all of those lovely people in my life that have been there for me through thick and thin. No matter what ya'll will always have a special part in my heart. I am so thankful for ya'll being in my life. I truely believe that God has put each and every one of you in my life for a reason. Thank you, I love you.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the sweet comments.

Welcome to the world of blogging!

xo's

Eden said...

Welcome! I'll see you in Blogger Anonymous- 'cause this is super addicting!!

And by the way...you made me cry. Love you!