pregnancy calendar

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A little catching up...

The past couple days I've been exhausted. The parade went better than expected. I decided to ride bareback and I'm glad I did. I swear Trouble knows that he is carrying two, not just one up there and he takes care of us....for the most part. He was an angel in the parade, it wasn't until we were almost back to the trailer when he decided to act a fool. He side passed for at least a mile which would of been fine it I was making him do it but I wasn't. When we got back to the trailer, a lot of people decided to right in north end, including my ride up there. Well I wasn't in the mood to ride anymore, I was tired, getting cold, sore, and quite upset with my horse so I wasn't riding. A big thanks to Amy who met us at north end after dropping off a horse and took me home. We loaded Trouble in the trailer when mom decided that she wanted to enjoy her afternoon ride since Daisy was a complete blonde b*tch during the entire parade. So we loaded Daisy up and mom took Trouble on her afternoon ride, which was much needed for him since he's over weight, mom that needed the relaxing ride, and even Daisy which isn't as plump as Trouble or Harley. After the parade, I was exhausted so after I put Daisy up, went and got my puppy, we came home and laid down for a while. Chad didn't come home till late, I went to Donna's and hung out with mom, Windy and Donna for a while and even let Gauge play with Max for a while. So Chad got home, we ate dinner, laid around for a couple hours, then finally went to bed. He had today off so I french toast and bacon ready at 7:15. I love it when he doesn't have to fish, a real breakfast always beats cereal, cookies, yogurt, etc. After we ate today he started out his day working on the grey and white truck as I went to feed the horses. After I fed I went to my mom's because I hadn't heard from her yet and I was checking on her, I went home at ten to relax. Mission accomplished, I napped from about 10:30 till 2ish. It was a well needed nap seeing how I haven't been sleeping well at night. I woke up to Chad and Carson making sure the truck was fixed by stomping it in gear, making the already loud truck really, really loud! I woke up, cleaned the kitchen, and started making tea for Chad. We watched tv for a while then he went to a friends and then to the grocery store. I finished the tea, fed the horses then made Chad's favorite pasta salad, my new favorite fruit salad, and I even made Chad a surprise chocolate pudding pie, which he hasn't got yet but knows something is going on because I haven't let him in the fridge all evening. When he got home he made tuna on the grill while I finished off dinner with some corn bread and beans. Dinner was delightful! We have enough left over tuna to last a month! Yummy :) Right after dinner, I cleaned the kitchen again, put the left overs away and made myself comfy on the couch since Chad is snoozing in the recliner. I will shortly wake him up for dessert and to go to bed. The baby is moving more than usual tonight so I better try to go to sleep now if I want to sleep at all tonight. I'm going to miss Chad tomorrow when he's fishing but at least I'll be eating good all week! Wish me luck with waking Oscar up. Good night everyone!

No comments: