pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A day in the life of me...

Since I cant find a job in the middle of this economic disaster, my days are pretty much boring. If Chad's not fishing then my day is just a little different. When Chad's home I can sleep in untill at least 7:30. He gets up when the sun comes up. He takes the puppy out, makes his coffee and starts on out breakfast. When he's home, I definatly eat healthy. He wakes me up when breakfast is ready if I'm not already up. We eat breakfast then I usually do the dishes and make the bed. Then I go feed the horses with mom, occasionally taking her a little breakfast too when there's leftovers. Depending on what I have to do that day I may take a shower in the morning or wait until I find something to do. Chad usually gets dressed and finds something to do. He will go help his buddies with what ever they are doing just to get out of the house. We are complete opposites, he cant just sit down and watch tv all day unlike me. I do get bored but I can sit home all day and watch tv. Usually there's some sort of cleaning to do whether is the kitchen counters, whether the kitchen floor needs to be swept and mopped or the rest of the floors need to be vacuumed and there's always laundry to get done and most of the time I procrastinate on all my chores. If Chad is home, like not fishing I'm pretty good at getting it done so that when he comes home I can spend time with him. If he eats lunch he comes home to eat something from the house and if he's eating something that I want then he cooks double for me :) but when he doesnt eat lunch then I figure out something to eat. By this time I've got to get out of the house for a little while, I usually either go to the barn or visit my mom at the marina. If its a pretty day I go riding for a couple hours. Then around 5 I cook dinner for me and Chad, we eat, I clean up, we lay around the house watching tv, then we fall asleep for a few hours, wake up, sometimes eat some ice cream before we go to bed, go to bed and start it all over again. Ok, so maybe my day isnt that different from when Chad's home or when he goes fishing for the day. On the days that Chad goes fishing, he gets up and out of the house by 5. He takes the puppy out before he leaves so that I can sleep a little longer, as long as the puppy lets me. Then I get up, take the puppy out, find something to eat. Its usually not eggs, bacon, sausage biscuits, sweety rolls, ect...like Chad makes me, its usually cookies or something simple, sometimes I'll go all out and make an english muffin. Then I go to meet mom at the barn to feel the animals, then me and the pup come home to do some chores around the house and basically sit around for the majority of the day. Then I'll go visit mom and the marina or go see my ex coworkers at Fishermans Wharf. If the weather's nice, I'll go for a pony ride with my mom and a couple other people. By this time I'm getting pretty excited to hear from my baby! When I get that phone call I usually head home to start cooking dinner. He gets home when dinners still cooking, he takes a shower, eats dinner, relaxes and plays with the puppy while I clean up the kitchen then the routine kicks in. We now lay on the couch for a couple hours napping, wake up, eat ice cream, go to bed. See, this is the boring life of Mandy. I'd so much rather be working 60 hours a week than being a bum but I can't find a job... anywhere!! I am so thankful for my wonderful boyfriend. That's what my next blog will be about... Blogging really is addictive!!

No comments: