pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"I slept through the night Chad, I did it!!"

I don't think I've ever been this excited to sleep through the night with out waking up every hour and staring at the clock for what feels like forever! No matter how tired I feel, I just can't seem to sleep. I've tried napping early in the day, late in the day, not napping at all, drinking very little after 8 and no sweets, I feel like I've tried it all. Well, I mentioned this to my mom, she said that a warm glass of milk before bed always helped her, which might explain when I was little I loved warm milk. Before I tried that I did what I always do when I have any questions about my pregnancy, I went to the website my sister sent me (http://www.thebump.com/). It will answer every question that you may ever have, even if your not pregnant. They seem to know what I'm going through, as it starts to happen. Well lately my calf mussels have been hurting, especially yesterday since I had the chance to work. The advice that I got from the bump was to get a massage from your partner. I've been hinting towards a massage for a week or two now but no luck, until he read it on the internet. Long story short, I got a wonderful leg massage after dinner then we turned around and I gave him a back massage. Both well deserved. Before bed he ate a piece of his chocolate pudding pie and I sipped on my warm glass of milk, then straight to bed we went. Chad never has any trouble falling asleep because he gets up at quarter to five in the morning, works hard all day in the ocean, and doesn't get home till eight or later. On the other hand, I don't work so even though I am pregnant, I'm not that tired if I don't do much during the day, so I don't always fall right asleep or stay asleep long. Last night was the test, and I passed!!! I slept like a baby, all night long! Usually I wake every hour and stare at the clock, not last night, when Chads alarm clock went off at quarter to five this morning, I didn't know what was going on, I figured it was about midnight or so. To my surprise it was morning time!!! I fell back asleep when he got ready to leave. When he woke me to say good morning and good bye, I sat up and said "I slept through the night Chad, I did it". He said you did baby? I was so excited I probably looked and sounded like a little kid at Christmas. Little does Chad know that he will be giving me a calf massage every night for the next for months, maybe more. :) One more thing, I've come to the conclusion that I have a very jealous dog, I cant even be on my computer without Gauge sleeping on my belly. Gotta love the little rascal :) Now I have to wake him up so we can go feed the horse.

1 comment:

Take A Walk In My Flops said...

HEY GIRL!!! I am reading your blog!!!!!!!!!!!

xxoxoxx
Cory