pregnancy calendar

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Procrastination

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday." Don Marquis

For some reason, I'm starting to believe this quote. Maybe because I'm continuing to procrastinate my school work that I was supposed to turn in Monday, this past Monday, not tomorrow. And maybe, just maybe because I've got four or five loads of laundry to fold that have been building up for the past week or so. And maybe, just maybe I'm believing this quote more than ever because my life is one procrastination after another. Even when it comes to eating, I've been pretty hungry for the past hour and need to eat but I'm too lazy to get up and get some food. We have plenty of food in the fridge that all I have to do is heat up and there's plenty of simple things to cook but no, procrastination is evil. If it wasn't for the last minute, I would get nothing done! So I'm going to break this bad habit for a little while and find something to eat, shower and then head up the beach.

No comments: