pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Accomplished :)

I decided to push my luck and try to sleep through the night for two nights in a row so I tried the warm milk before bed again, no massage last night since Chad was already snoozing in the recliner. Before I got my warm milk, I woke Chad so that he could eat some chocolate pudding pie and ice cream while I ate a little ice cream and warm milk. We went to bed around 11. I didn't fall asleep right away but it wasn't long. I was out like a light. I slept like a baby until Gauge had to go out a couple times but I had no problem going back to sleep once I was back in bed. Gauge got sick last night and Chad helped him so that I could sleep. Amazingly enough I slept peacefully through the night and then some. Chad didn't have to go fishing today but he did have to be at the boat by 7:15. Since it was so early, I didn't get up to eat when he did, he did leave my breakfast out for me though. Me and Gauge went back to sleep until mom called and woke me up from my dreaming. I looked at the clock when she called and it was 8:58, almost 9 am!! I was thrilled! Even though I could of easily gone back to sleep, I got up and got ready to take my abused puppy to the barn. No drama this morning. I even called the animal shelter back and they came and checked out my puppy. They clearly saw that he was scared up people, under nurioused, abused, neglected, etc. Riiggghhtttt, Gauge went running up to the people wagging his tail, he couldn't he happier! His fat ass had to show off the horse hoof trimming from the barn yesterday. They said that he was a healthy puppy and he looked great. No harm was done by using the shocking collar, duh BOB!! Since they left, I have been inside doing school work and Gauge has ate his breakfast, and then some. I've been at this for over two hours, I think its time to run to the bank for mom and to take a break from school work for a little while. Hopefully I will come back home and continue working. I wish I had a job so I wasn't so bored all the time!!

No comments: