pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sooo...

It's a... (drum roll please) GIRL!! Think pink everyone!! Yay, I'm sooo happy!! My mom cried and I choked up when I told my sister. Chad wasn't too thrilled at first, he was in a shitty mood. He even called back to see if I was messing with him and to make sure that it wasn't too soon to tell! I think he secretly wanted a boy but he's happy now. I called him back after we left the doctors office and he was thankfully in a better mood. He knew my mom was tickled shit-less (His words) He said as long as the girls we happy then he was happy. He finished the conversation with "I LOVE YA'LL" He loves his two little girls. Him and Gauge went duck hunting. Chad was proud of his little man because he fetched up the duck that Daddy Chad shot. That's my little man!! Yay! So over all its been a good day! We have a healthy baby girl that weighs 12 ounces and her head is 2 inches wide. The little one must be doing flips right now, she's just a kicking away, I can even feel her moving when I put my hand on my belly!! Yay! Well me and the baby girl are going to cook dinner, I think she's kicking me now and telling me she's pretty hungry by now, lunch that we ate at 12 is no longer in our belly. Hopefully I will keep the blogging up.

2 comments:

Kingston's Mom said...

Congrats, Mandy!! I know yall are so excited. Sorry, I won't have any hand-me-downs for you!

Eden said...

That's okay, Lori! I have TONS for her! Seriously...an entire room full of stuff. :)