pregnancy calendar

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Break out the tissues!

Ok, so I had a really good day with Eden and Riya. When Riya was about to take her nap, I went home to take a quick spin around the block with Trouble. After that I went to Manteo with mom and about had a prego melt down. When mom picked me up at my house, we barely got around the corner when there was a little boy on the side of the road bawling his eyes out with a dog barking at him. I made mom back up so I could see if the poor child was ok. He said that he was just trying to get down the road but that dog kept chasing him and barking at him. I offered to hold the dog til he was down the road and he gladly accepted. So I held the dog til he was way down the road. The owners of this dog didn't even come out to see what was going on. That's messed up, I wanted to call the pound sooo bad, especially what I went through the other day for keeping by dog under control and training my dog so that he doesn't do that and this dog can chase a poor little child down the road and scare the shit out of him? That's messed up, I wanted to cry, I kept talking about it all the way to Manteo. My mom was laughing at my hormones, I didn't think it was too funny! Well in the grocery store, this psycho lady approached me and scared the shit out of me. I felt like that poor child getting chased by the mean dog as this lady followed me through the store. I waited until this lady left the store before I checked out. I was in line to check out and this loony tune came back into the store with round stickers with 666 and John 3:16 in it marked out. She was shouting hot off the press, here, have a sticker. She handed me one too, I said thanks psycho and she left. I handed my sticker to a couple guys that I know and said what she said to me. They left the sticker on the donuts and left before I did. I was on a hormonal roller coaster now. I was sad for the poor boy that got chased by the dog and I was scared for my life from that lady. Well I came home, me and Chad ate dinner and I checked my email because my mom told me that she sent me something from YouTube and that I better have tissues ready. I wasn't concerned about tissues cause I wasn't in a crying mood. Well I watched the video clip and was bawling my eyeballs out before it was over. I advise everyone to watch this clip. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5Fa6vZuFo) Whether you are a religious person or not, I believe that this will touch you, I know that it has touched me. Enjoy!

No comments: