pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Waiting on a man

Ok, since I'm waiting on Chad, as usual to get home from fishing, I guess I will do a little blog for him. Although I cant complain because he's the only one making money at this point and time. Well, he doesn't know that I've started my own blog, I don't think he really knows what a blog is except when I show him Eden and Missy's blogs and pictures on their blogs. First off I have to say that I am ohh sooo grateful for my lovely boyfriend. He means the world to me although I don't always show him how much I appreciate him. We aren't quite high school sweethearts but almost. He met in high school and sorta kinda tried to date, well that didn't work so we quit. I wasn't as hard headed and determined to keep him as I am now. We both went our own ways for a couple years. We dated different people throughout those next couple years but somehow ended up back into each other's arms :) Awww. I'm not going to lie, it hasn't been the smoothest road. We are human and have had our share of petty arguments and fights but always work them out. Yes, most of the time it's my fault, especially recently because I let my hormones get the best of me. Well we've been together for about a year and a half and I couldn't be happier. We now have our own house and will be starting our own little family in five months. A while back Chad told me that when we get our own house together then I can get a puppy, well we didn't expect to be having a baby when we decided to get our own house. I didn't forget what he told me and one day when he was fishing, I went and got a chocolate lab puppy with out telling him until he called. Since I surprised him with a new member to our family, I let him name the puppy, but I had to like it. We agreed on Gauge. Ok, now back to Chad...First off, I love him to death even though he can be a grump at times. He has always spoiled me rotten! If he had the money when I would mention that I liked something or would like to have it, no matter what the cost of the item, I would usually have it in a day or two. When he's fishing, he gives me his debit card so that I can get what ever I want or feel like I need. I cant complain about anything at all! For pete's sake, when I told him that he was going to be a father, he went straight out and got us a nice three bedroom, two bath house, right in Wanchese with my mom and horse and his parents and brother. He really stepped up to the plate, big time! I honestly think that this soon to be new member of our family has brought us so much closer together. I don't know what to say about him. I don't want to keep saying the same thing over and over nor do I want to make it sound like we have a perfect relationship because if you ask me, no relationship is ever perfect. But I can honestly say that I think that he is the one for me to spend the rest of my life with. I'm not just saying that because we are starting a family before we got married and all. I'm not going to get married just because I am pregnant but because I am in love with this man. We are not running out this weekend to get married anytime soon but one day, one day in a few years it may just happen. Well I just got that wonderful phone call from my man, he just came in the inlet. That means I will get another phone call when they are about to pack out the boat so that I can start preparing dinner, that way it will be hot and ready for him when he gets home. :) I love being a little housewife :) So I guess I've done enough rambling for this blog. I hope that I get better at this blogging thing with time.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What did you cook for dinner??