pregnancy calendar

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Parade

So I've been awake since 5ish when Chad got up and left to go fishing :( That means he won't be able to watch me in the Christmas parade :( I took about an hour nap then got up and took a shower, I've got to run and feed the horses and start prettying up Trouble. I'm still debating whether or not I should use a saddle, I'm going towards not. But I just figured I'd leave a quick blog this morning since I had nothing to blog about yesterday. I'm hoping Eden takes lots of good pictures of me and Trouble since I lost all of my pictures when my computer died. I couldn't help but thinking back to three years ago when I rode Zeke in the Christmas parade. I still have the ribbons that I put on his bridle. I'm hoping Trouble will be as good as Zeke was. I miss Zeke so much I can't stand it. I wish that Zeke was here to welcome the new member to me and Chad's family but I cant complain with Trouble. I will put some pictures up and do more blogging after the parade and after I thaw out. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Eden said...

I did, I did!! :)

Kingston's Mom said...

I saw you and your mom in the parade!! And I found your blog through Eden's! So fun. You're doing great so far!