pregnancy calendar

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My day with Eden and Riya



So I woke up this morning for the second day in a row after 8 o'clock :) Since I've had Gauge (my puppy) I haven't been able to lay in bed past 7 or 7:30 at the latest, even when Chad is home. Well Gauge has been sleeping later and later and now it's finally until 8:30ish when my mom calls to go feed the horses. It's been lovely! Well, I woke up this morning thinking it was going to be a boring day like the past three weeks since I haven't been working. So I get up, feed the horses with my mom, go to Dixie's (a crazy CRAZY horse lady from Wanchese) to talk to her about some hay, went to Chad's truck to get his check, took it to the bank for him, and was on my way home when Eden called :) She convinced me to run up the beach with her and Riya. Well I went to her house while she was getting herself and Riya ready, went to the Cotton Gin (Soo much fun), then Eden ran into the dollar tree while me and the baby sat in the car, straight from there we went to Wanchese for lunch, my favorite time of the day, after that I had to go get my car and go riding with mom. It was perfect timing because little Riya was just going to sleep. So today was a success! The Cotton Gin was so much fun with Riya. We went up stairs like 5 times to check out all the Christmas decorations. I definitely fell in love with a little pink fuzzy tree and a few ornaments. I will definitely be going back to do out Christmas shopping for our first Christmas together in our own house! I convinced Eden to do the marina for lunch, not as good as Mickey D's but it was nice because Eden and Riya got to see Big Gully and Karen, which was nice. The ride around Wanchese was nice as well, as me and mom were leaving Roscoe's, Mandy and Maddie were about to go riding too so we waited for them. It's so cute watching a five year old ride a full grown horse. So I'm a little sore right now but its ok, my little pony needed the exercise. When we got back to the barn I was talking to Cathy about how a over weight horse is worse than a skinny horse, we would go to jail if they were to enforce it. I came home to my poor puppy out side in his crate ready to go potty. So I let him out then we came in to relax. He ate his dinner and I started my blog, he desided that it was his lap time. When Gauge wants some love, he wants it now. I put my computer down to love on my baby for a bit and decided to try out my web cam that I've never used. Here's a couple pictures of my not so little puppy, I was too lazy to get up to turn another light on so they are kind of dark, but hey, we tried!

A little while after goofing off, we got that phone call that was to inform us that Chad just went under the inlet bridge, then an hour later we got a call that he would like me to take his checkbook to his mom so that she can write out checks to pay the bills. She's like his little book keeper. So I did as I was told... Now I'm waiting for his grumpy ass to call me in another hour to tell me to order the pizza so I can get dinner! Since I have an hour to burn, I think I'm going to do some myspacing and facebooking since I refuse to fold laundry until there's at least two loads to fold and put up. Enough blogging for today, catch up some more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Eden said...

Riya had so much fun with you in those decorations. haha

"Your hair looks like a ratsnest, Riya!"

"THANK YOU!"